Don't have an account? Sign up
Maida Adai is a steamed delicacy, very popular in Kerala. Elai refers to plantain leaf and ada refers to the steamed flat rice cake filled with a mixture of grated coconut sweetened with jaggery and flavored with cardamom.
1. Beat egg in a bowl.
2. Add sugar and beat well.
3. Add maida, salt, water , mix well to a batter and set aside for 15 minutes.
4. Mix coconut, jaggery and set aside.
5. Heat a skillet and smear oil.
6. Add a ladle of batter and cook on both sides.
7. Place coconut mix in the centre, fold and serve hot.