Tomato’s are native to Mexico and they are used as an excellent base for Salsas.They belong to the same family as tomatoes and when the husk is removed it looks almost like green tomatoes.But they actually taste nothing like green tomatoes. The tomatoes has a tart, lemony flavor that is enhance when cooked. The inside is white and fleshy than a tomato. Tomatoes are rich in vitamin A&C.
1. Cut onion, tomato, ginger, green chilli, finely.
2. Beat egg in a bowl.
3. Add onion, tomato, ginger, green chilli, coconut, salt and mix well.
4. Heat oil in a frying pan.
5. Add mustard, curry leaves and when mustard splutters, add egg mix and stir.
6. When egg is cooked, switch off the stove.