Don't have an account? Sign up
It is normally served for breakfast or for snack, it can be eaten as it is or with potato masala curry or with chutney.
1.Cut onion finely.
2. Dry fry rice flour and transfer to a bowl.
3. Boil 2 cups of hot water in a pan.
4. Add salt, hot water to the rice flour, mix well with a spoon to a dough and set aside to cool.
5. When cool, add onion, cumin, coconut and knead well.
6. Heat oil in a frying pan.
7. Take small balls of dough, flatten and fry till golden brown.